Friday, December 4, 2009

Kidney Stones Fotos Is It Possible To Have Kidney Stones, But Not Have Any Evidence Of Them In A Urine Sample Or An Ultrasound?

Is it possible to have kidney stones, but not have any evidence of them in a urine sample or an ultrasound? - kidney stones fotos

When I was pregnant, was twice for what I believe, kidney stones hospitalized. I strained my urine, but not recognize what is right. The doctors were unable to me an ultrasound, because of my pregnancy, but said they were not visible. The pain was worse than childbirth. I had a relapse since the pregnancy, unfortunately, I have been abroad at the time and could not see a doctor. I am afraid that something was wrong with me, and I'm having another relapse anxiety. The pain is the worst pain I had in my life. Please tell me whether you think it could be a kidney stone or if you know of other diseases, so much pain in my lower back, side and groin.

No comments:

Post a Comment