Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Body Of Influence Watch Blog My Sister Is Self Injuring Herself. What Should I Do?

My sister is self injuring herself. what should i do? - body of influence watch blog

She is 12 years since the beginning of last year has been interested in emo and cut his hair and acts in this way outside of the classroom and talk and cry the whole time, it makes a home visit teacher, and she told me yesterday that he thinks if The world has always needed. Well I found scratches on the arms of the night when we played together, but she said nothing, and a newspaper, and I was by what he sees and anxious to do it, he said from his farm and his friends well. There is nothing for them, from Thomas to be depressed, she has a perfect life of our parents give us everything. but also in his w / a paper clip into the darkness, while I was crossing, but acted as if reading ARound it (although I think).
What should I do? have older brothers, but I do not make you the most of what you prolly already is.


I (friends who talk at home, as it once was before they got emo and cutting my friends have. We watched movies rated for teenagers in court and have a terrible life, and that to avoid 'a prayer for him and Bobby Body Suicide is) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt the film she describes in his diary about how to see people go to. But why would say that if a diary, a blog and not for people to read?
The question is therefore whether they can be easily influenced and does what he sees and hears? What worries me a little.

1 comment:

letterst... said...

I think that can be cut in these days it is fashionable, but anyone who cuts have unresolved issues or emotional problems.

Just because a person has had a big house does not mean it can not be pressed. Depression is an illness, a chemical imbalance, and how many people do you know who is well balanced and cutting? None.

you should be with your parents about him ... Your sister needs professional help. I, you hope. It may save his life.

Post a Comment