Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Games Can Give Birth In Birth By Sleep Secret Ending Confirms Kingdom Hearts 3...?

Birth By Sleep Secret Ending confirms Kingdom Hearts 3...? - what games can give birth in

I found the secret ending to KH: Birth by Sleep on YouTube. It was by the good people in KH13.com Below is translated part 2 of the video, because it's about the future of the series to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993y9jUFc ...

Now there is no doubt it will be a KH3, or at least to some degree, rather than us in the past.

Anyone who has experienced and knows exactly what Sora and company. Do to prepare? What letter? What are your thoughts? For my part, I hope this is the last installment, and here's why: It's a great story and needs to be stopped. I hope the next game gives us the "happy endings go," because they look too fun to want a cliffhanger final, and for me it is like "Ahhh Sh * isNo, now I have to wait 10 years to see what happens next! "lol ... just do not play much football in the NCAA and KH.

BQ: Any forecast will be released this year, perhaps as long as the games were to be released?

No comments:

Post a Comment