Sunday, January 17, 2010

High Flow Thermostat Why Does The "change Filter" Indicator On My Thermostat Keep Coming On Even When I Have A New Filter?

Why does the "change filter" indicator on my thermostat keep coming on even when I have a new filter? - high flow thermostat

I recently had a new Bryant 80,000 BTU high-efficiency furnace with the changing thermostat first Bryant, who should have a filter change "light is if you consider changing the filter to be installed. The problem is that I come every two days, although the filter is less than a week, but not dirty. "One person suggested that my statement of cold air may be too small and the thermostat reads less as a barrier air filters / dirty. My question is, could be the explanation or the thermostat reading on the air diagnose if the filter is dirty? In addition, there are other possible explanations? way, I have two pipes back into the cold air in the house. One is oval, approximately 13.5 "8.5" (perhaps a 12 " tube that has shaved more the furnace room address is fixed) and the other is round with a 9 "diameter.

3 comments:

getrdone said...

http://www.bryant.com/
This page answers all your questions thermostst around Eveloution. It seems that you are using the computer, telephone, or manually controlled. Sounds like he beginning of the line. Good luck, copy and paste the link above.

Donnie Mac said...

My thermostat I have to manually reset the thermostat, if the filter.

candyman said...

return t-stat. He reads the air flow. Said Business day.

Post a Comment