Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding Russin -russian Cookie Cutters With Mexican Wedding Cake Cookies? (Butter Balls, Russin Tea Cakes...)?

Cookie cutters with mexican wedding cake cookies? (Butter balls, russin tea cakes...)? - wedding russin -russian

I will now see the children (one girl I see every Thursday) .. She loves to cook. for the holidays, because money is tight I'm kicking Everybody makes cookies. My main cookie this year is the Mexican wedding cake (or butter ball !)... Russian tea cakes, snowballs, theres so many names for these cookies

I did try a few weeks ago the recipe, because my first time to do it. They came out great!

The girl that I really know how to use cookie-cutter. I cook with it often and it is always so excited when I take my bag of cookie cutters.

Do you think that these cookies can be made with a stamp? Traditionally, they are simply a ball or how Cressant. I think that would be the texture, flat and .. So cut at work, think you can cook?

2 comments:

Moojoo said...

Probably would be good. Check out exactly but at least initially. Probably half the cooking time.

malibu said...

If you have a good mix set everything you need (the key ingredients do not mix, not hot), then the first batter in the refrigerator for an hour or 2 and then again after cutting the fridge for an hour, you can look in to reach location. However ... I think you should have a real recipe for the use of cookies, because even if you celebrate the way to a fair, if you try the baking sheet I suppose to remove, because they will be used as soon as the butter in his hands or collapse of a spatula.

Post a Comment