Saturday, January 16, 2010

Purse Shaped Cakes I Am Making A Cake With A High Heel Shoe On Top, What Else Could I Add?

I am making a cake with a high heel shoe on top, what else could I add? - purse shaped cakes

The cake will fall 3 levels - with fondant, paste with a high heel shoe on the gums. Some values are a little "flat tube lipstick have cut shapes from rolled fondant. I need ideas, what else could it be cut from rolled fondant for the sides. I thought that perhaps the wallet or coat hanger. You have another idea? Thanks!

5 comments:

<> said...

Arches, necklace, ring, bracelet, nail polish, cut a dress, hearts, gems / diamonds, stars, etc.
Looks like the fun is reall cute, and good luck!

Summer <3 God,Bball,art(; said...

this is soo cool Awwe.
and something like makeup, like lipstick, brush? Shopping bag, such as American Eagle, etc.? Handbag is really a good idea and could be opened like a purse, it could be a cell phone and makeup and what not, seems to show.

btw very very special:)

musiko24... said...

Girls love nothing lol - beads, jewelry, bags, bottles of perfume, a scarf, a cell phone, perhaps?, Bracelets? ... The cake looks really cool!

musicimp... said...

Very creative! I thought the bags too, and perhaps a hand mirror, brush, some shade!

Scottish Maiden said...

A hairdryer, a bag, and the things of nature, shopping

Post a Comment